21.If you feel worried,don't hesitate to go to the clinic anytime,day or night.你要觉得难受,无论白天黑夜都赶紧到医院去看。
22.I'll come right away.我马上就来。
23.I'm going to make arrangements for your admission.我去给你安排住院。
24.Please come with your interpreter next time.下次请带翻译来。
25. Do you understand what I'm saying?你明白我的话吗?
26.Is there anything else you would like me to explain to you?你看在哪些方面还需要解释呢?
27. Shall I explain it again?需要我解释一遍吗?
28.If the trouble persists come back again.要是情况还不见好,就请你再来门诊吧。
29. There doesn't seem to be anything serious,but we'11 take an x-ray just to be certain.不像有什么严重情况,但还是要拍张x线片肯定一下。
30. Please wait until we get the result of the x-ray (blood test).请等一下,我们需要看一下X线片(验血)的结果。
31. It's difficult to say just now exactly what's wrong.现在还不好说是什么问题。
32.This often happens to people of your age.这种情况经常发生在你这样岁数的人。
33. This kind of illness usually occurs among people whose work requires a lot of concentration(who undergo a lot of stress).这种病通常发生在工作要求精神高度集中的(精神紧张的)人们当中。
34.I suggest you do some light exercises.我建议你做些轻微的锻炼。
35.I would like to transfer you to the gynecology (surgery,dermatology,urology department).我要将你转到妇科(外科、皮科、泌尿科)去。
36. Your WBC(RBC,hemoglobin,urine stool,sputum)should be checked.你的白细胞(红细胞,血红蛋白,尿,大便,痰)需要检查一下。
37. A smear should be taken.需要做个涂片。
38. Please don't eat anything tomorrow morning before blood test.明早查血以前不要吃东西。
39. Please wait for the result of your hemoglobin test.请等一下你的血红蛋白化验结果。
40. What's your trouble?你哪里觉着不好?