“医学英语:帮病人插胃管”相信是学习医学英语的朋友比较关注的事情,为此,医学教育网小编整理内容如下:
Hello, Mrs. Noonan. How are you today?
你好,努南。你今天感觉如何?
Not too bad, thanks.
还好,多谢。
Mrs. Noonan, I'm afraid I need to put a tube through your nose into your stomach now.
努南女士,恐怕我现在得把胃管从鼻孔插进您的胃里。
It sounds awful.
听起来好可怕啊。
I know, it's not very pleasant but I'll try to make you as comfortable as possible.
我知道,听着是有点吓人,但是我会尽力让您感觉舒服的。
All right.
好吧。
I'll show you everything I'm going to use so you'll understand what's happening.
我先给您看看需要用到的医疗器械,这样您就了解接下来的过程了。
OK.
好的。
I'll just turn off the TV so we are not distracted.
我帮您把电视关了,这样我们可以专心治疗了。
OK.
没问题。
Here's the tube which goes into your stomach.
这个就是胃管。
It's very long.
好长啊。
That's because it has to go in through your nose and down into your stomach.
因为胃管需要从您的鼻孔引入到胃里所以有点长。
I see.
我明白了。
I'll get your to swallow as I feed the tube through your nose.
我将胃管插入您的鼻孔后,需要您慢慢进行吞咽。
I'm really nervous about this. I don't know if I can do it.
我真的好紧张。我不知道自己能否做的来。
It's OK. I'll stop if you need a break. Just hold up your hand and I'll stop straight away.
没关系的。要是您想休息咱们可以暂停一下。您只要举手示意下,我会立刻停止。
You will?
真的吗?
Yes. Just hold up your hand and I'll stop.
是的。您只要举手,我就会停止。
Right. I feel a bit better about it now.
好的,我现在感觉好多了。
All right. OK if I start now?
那就好,咱们现在开始可以吗?
Yes, go ahead.
好的,开始吧。
以上是医学教育网小编整理的“医学英语:帮病人插胃管”全部内容,想了解更多医学英语知识及内容,请点击医学教育网。医学教育网成立至今已有16年,专注医学考试培训教育,已经为数百万学员提供了考证、从业和晋升等专业帮助,赢得了广大医学从业人员的认可和信赖,未来我们依然会为每一位在医学路上不断前进的你,提供便利的学习资源及优质的服务。