“医学英语:葡萄糖耐量试验对话”相信是学习医学英语的朋友比较关注的事情,为此,医学教育网小编整理内容如下:
Hello, Mr.Zeng. How are you?
曾先生,你感觉怎么样?
I'm fine, thanks.
我很好,谢谢。
What did you have for your breakfast?
你早餐吃了什么?
I had bowel of porridge and a slice of bread.
我喝了一碗粥,吃了一片面包。
Did the nurse give you any injection before your breakfast?
早餐前护士给你注射药物了吗?
Yes, she gave me an insulin injection.
她给我注射了胰岛素。
You will have an oral glucose toleration test tomorrow morning.
明天早上你需要接受口服葡萄糖耐量试验。
What shall I do?
我要做什么?
Please don't eat anything after you have your dinner this evening.
今天晚上吃过晚饭后请不要再进食。
That is terrible. But can I eat something after the test?
这太惨了。但是测验后我可以吃东西吗?
Yes, of course. And you should not smoke or drink coffee tonight.
当然。今天晚上你也不能抽烟、喝咖啡。
I see, thank you for your advice.
我知道了。谢谢你。
以上是医学教育网小编整理的“医学英语:葡萄糖耐量试验对话”全部内容,想了解更多医学英语知识及内容,请点击医学教育网。医学教育网成立至今已有16年,专注医学考试培训教育,已经为数百万学员提供了考证、从业和晋升等专业帮助,赢得了广大医学从业人员的认可和信赖,未来我们依然会为每一位在医学路上不断前进的你,提供便利的学习资源及优质的服务。