“医学英语:挂号医务英语对话”相信是准备学习医学英语的朋友比较关注的事情,医学教育网小编整理内容如下:
Patient:(To the nurse) Excuse me, where do I queue up to register?
病人: (对护士)劳驾,我挂号该排哪一队?
Nurse:That is the line for new patients (pointing to line)。The registration fee will be 1 yuan. Pay over there, and they will give you a registration card. Fill it in and bring it back to me. (The patient queues up, and shortly reaches the window. After getting a card and filling it in, the patient takes it back to the desk……)
护士: 初诊病人站那条队(用手一指)。挂号费1元。排到那边后付款,他们会给你一张挂号卡。填写完后交到这儿。(病人站到队中,很快便到了窗口。病人得卡后填写完毕,拿着它回到了预检台。)
Nurse:What's the problem?
护士: 哪不舒服?
Patient: Since this morning I've had high temperature, and I feel generally wretched.
病人:上午起,我发起了高烧,浑身疲乏无力。
Nurse: In that case, you'd better go to the Medical Department.
护士:像你这样的情况,还是去看看内科吧。
Patient: which way do I go?
病人: 谢谢,去内科怎么走?
Nurse:Go up to the second floor , and you'll see it sign-post-ed to the right. Give the doctor your registration card.
护士:上了二楼,右边挂有内科的牌子。把挂号卡给医生就行了。
Patient: Is it very busy?
病人:内科病人多不多?
Nurse:Normally yes, but today you are lucky.
护士:往日很多,可今天却不多。
Patient: Oh, good. Thank you.(The patient goes to the second floor)
病人:噢,谢谢。(病人朝二楼走去。)
以上是医学教育网小编整理的“医学英语:挂号医务英语对话”全部内容,想了解更多医学英语知识及内容,请点击医学教育网。医学教育网成立至今已有15年,专注医学考试培训教育,已经为数百万学员提供了考证、从业和晋升等专业帮助,赢得了广大医学从业人员的认可和信赖,未来我们依然会为每一位在医学路上不断前进的你,提供便利的学习资源及优质的服务。