“医学英语:拔牙医务英语对话”相信是准备学习医学英语的朋友比较关注的事情,医学教育网小编整理内容如下:
Extracting a Tooth拔牙医务英语会话Dentist: please sit down. What is your trouble?
医生: 请坐。有什么不舒服?
Patient: I have a tooth that bothers me often.
病人: 我有个牙经常痛
Dentist: Show me which one it is?
医生: 告诉我是那个牙?
Patient: The last one in my right upper jaw.
病人: 右上最后一个。
Dentist: Let me examine your mouth. I can see you have two bad teeth. One of them doesn't seem so bad. I think it can be filled. But the other one should be taken out. We will do it right now.
医生: 让我给你检查一下。我发现你有两只坏牙。其中一只蛀的不厉害,可以补。但另外一只必须拔掉。马上就可以拔掉它。
Dentist: Please rinse your mouth.
医生: 请漱口。
Patient: Will it hurt?
病人: 拔牙痛吗?
Dentist: No. We will give you an injection to keep you from feeling anything except numbness. Don't move while I give you the injection. Do you feel numbness in the area now?
医生: 不痛。我们要给你大麻药使你只感到麻木,此外无任何感觉。注射时你别动。现在患部感到麻木吗?
Patient: Yes, I do.
病人: 是的。
Dentist: That's good. It is the time to take it out.
医生: 那很好。现在可以拔牙了。
(The dentist puts a sterile cotton ball in the wound after the tooth is extracted.)
(医生把一只消毒棉球放在拔过牙的伤口上)
Dentist: Bite on the cotton ball for half an hour and don't suck…… Keep
from earing or drinking for two hours, and then take only soft
food. Do not spit out your saliva because it will cause bleeding.
医生: 咬紧棉球半个小时,不要吸允。2小时不要吃东西或喝水,以后只可以吃软食。你不要把唾液吐出来,因为这样会引起出血。
Dentist: Here are two tablets. Take one when you feel any pain. Come
back to see me if there is a lot of bleeding. You can make an
appointment to see me about the other tooth.
医生: 这里有两片药。痛时可以吃一片。要是流血过多就来找我。关于另外一只牙,你可以与我预约。
Patient: Thank you very much, Doctor, Goodbye.
病人: 医生,太感谢你了,再见。
以上是医学教育网小编整理的“医学英语:拔牙医务英语对话”全部内容,想了解更多医学英语知识及内容,请点击医学教育网。医学教育网成立至今已有15年,专注医学考试培训教育,已经为数百万学员提供了考证、从业和晋升等专业帮助,赢得了广大医学从业人员的认可和信赖,未来我们依然会为每一位在医学路上不断前进的你,提供便利的学习资源及优质的服务。