病人:早上好,大夫Patient:Good morning, doctor.
医生:早上好,哪里不舒服?
Doctor:good morning. What seems to be the trouble?
病人:我最近有点失眠。
Patient:I‘m suffering from insomnia.
医生:这种情况有多久了?
Doctor:How long have you had this problem?
病人:三个月了。
Doctor:Three months.
医生:服用过什么药吗?
Doctor:Have you take any medicine?
病人:试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用。
Patient:I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.
医生:有头痛的情况吗?
Doctor:Do you have headaches?
病人:有时候有。吃饭也没有胃口,总是感紧不安。
Patient:Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.
医生:让我量量你的血压。你看来贫血。
Doctor:Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient‘s blood pressure.)
医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度。
Doctor:Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.
病人:我该怎么呢?
Patient:What should I do then?
医生:我想你应该多休息休息。多到户外活动。不要过度劳累。
Doctor:I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don‘t strain yourself too much.
病人:谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做。
Patient:Thank you. Doctor. I‘ll do as you say.
医生:拿着,这是给你开的处方。我相信这药会治好你的失眠症的。
Doctor:Here is the prescription for you. I‘m sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.
病人:多谢了。再见!
Patient:Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!
医生:再见!
Doctor:Bye!
单词 Words
insomnia n. 失眠症
appetite n. 胃口
pressure n. 压力,血压
anemic n. 贫血病
exhausted adj 疲倦,筋疲力尽
overwork n. 过度劳累
outdoors adv 户外
cure n. vt 治愈,治好
短语 Phrases
suffer from 遭受
sleeping pills 安眠药
on the edge 紧张不安
take sb‘s blood pressure 量血压