招生方案
APP下载

扫一扫,立即下载

医学教育网APP下载
手机网
手机网栏目

手机网二维码

微 信
医学教育网微信公号

官方微信

搜索|
您的位置:医学教育网 > 卫生网校 > 医学英语 > 正文

看医生常用英语口语表达

2020-06-16 10:58 医学教育网
|

“看医生常用英语口语表达”相信学习医学英语的朋友比较关注的事情,为此,医学教育网小编整理内容如下:

看医生常用英语口语篇一

So,you say that you are having problems with bleeding or bruising.

你说你有出血和淤青的问题。

Yes,I am.

是的。

Can you tell me what you mean by that?Do you bleed or bruise easily?

你能告诉我那是什么意思吗?你很容易出血或者有淤青?

Yes,every time I scrape myself or bump into something I get bruised.

是的,每次一擦伤或者撞到什么东西我就有淤青了。

Have you always had this problem,or is it just a recent development?

一直以来就有这个问题吗,还是最近才这样?

I noticed that the problems started about the time I started shaving.

我第一次剃须的时候我注意到了这个问题。

Do your gums bleed when you brush your teeth?

当你刷牙的时候牙齿出血吗?

Yes,quite a lot.

是的,出血很多。

Do you have any trouble stopping the bleeding?

止血有什么问题吗?

Oh,yes,even from the most minor cuts.

有问题,甚至一个小伤口止血都有问题。

How long does it take to stop the bleeding?

止血需要多长时间?

At least ten or 15 minutes.

至少10-15分钟。

Are there any other members of your family with bleeding tendencies?

你家里还有其他人有出血倾向吗?

No,not that I know of.

据我所知没有。

Have you ever needed a blood transfusion,or have you given blood recently?

你曾经输过血吗?最近献过血吗?

I don't like needles,so I don't give blood,but I needed a transfusion after a car accident a fewyears ago;when I was 15.

我不喜欢针头,所以我不献血。但是我15岁的时候出了车祸输过血。

Do you remember how many units of blood you received?

你记得当时他们给你输了多少单位的血吗?

No.I don't remember,sorry.

不记得了,抱歉。

Do you know what your blood type is?

你知道你是什么血型吗?

I think it's AB negative,but I'm not sure.

我想是AB型阴性,但是我不确定。

看医生常用英语口语篇二

Do you have regular bowel movements?

你的排便规律吗?

No,sometimes I get constipated and sometimes I have diarrhea.

不规律,有时我便秘,有时我腹泻。

When you say you have diarrhea,do you mean the stool is very loose,or that you have to go tothe toilet more frequently?

你说你腹泻,是指大便稀,得频繁上厕所?

I have to go four or five times a day.

我一天去四、五次。

When you have to go,do you have to go quickly?

当你不得不去的时候,很急吗?

Yes,I have real problems holding it.

是的,我总是憋不住。

Could you describe your stool?

你能描述一下大便吗?

The last time it was loose and watery,but very dark.

上次的大便很稀,呈水样,还黑。

Do you have any problems flushing it down at all?

大便从马桶冲走有问题吗?

No,I haven't noticed anything like that.

没注意过

Has there been any blood or mucus in the stool?

粪便里有血或者黏液吗?

Yes,I have noticed some blood,but no mucus.

有,我注意到一引起血迹,但是没有黏液。

Is it mixed in with the stool or is it just there on the paper when you wipe yourself?

血是混在粪便里,还是只是在厕纸上有血?

It seems to be mixed in with the stool,Doctor.

好像是混在粪便里的,医生。

I see.And when you are constipated,do you take laxatives,or do you give yourself an enema?

懂了。当你便秘的时候,你吃泻药吗,或者灌肠?

If I can't go for three days,only the laxative helps.

如果我三天都没去厕所,那只有吃泻药有作用了。

Do you feel bloated when you are constipated?

当你便秘的时候腹胀吗?

Yes,occasionally,but the laxative helps with that too.

是的,偶尔胀,从是吃了泻药就不胀了。

Do you have any problems with excessive wind or belching?

排气有什么问题吗,比如打嗝?

No,not particularly.

没有什么特别的。

看医生常用英语口语篇三

a.Is it actually painful to have a bowel movement?

a.你排便的时候感到疼吗?

Does it hurt when you open your bowels?

你尝过泻药吗?

b.Have you ever tried taking any laxatives that you can get at a chemist's?

b.泻药可以从药剂师那拿到。

Do you take anything for your bowels?

你针对便秘用过什么药吗?

c.Does your stomach ever feel distended?

c.你感到胃胀吗?

Do you ever feel bloated when you are constipated?

当你感到便秘的时候你感到胀吗?

d.Do you have wind moving around in your bowels?

d.你觉得肠道里有气体吗?

Do you feel gassy?

你觉得肠道里有气体吗?

e.Do you pass wind?

你放屁吗?

Do you break wind?

你放屁吗?

f.Do you have a tendency towards flatulence?

f.你感到有胃肠胀气的倾向吗?

Do you ever suffer from excessive wind?

你得过胀气吗?

以上是医学教育网小编整理的“看医生常用英语口语表达”全部内容,想了解更多医学英语知识及内容,请点击医学教育网。医学教育网成立至今已有15年,专注医学考试培训教育,已经为数百万学员提供了考证、从业和晋升等专业帮助,赢得了广大医学从业人员的认可和信赖,未来我们依然会为每一位在医学路上不断前进的你,提供便利的学习资源及优质的服务。

报考指南
特别推荐
医学教育网医学书店
  • 老师编写
  • 凝聚要点
  • 针对性强
  • 覆盖面广
  • 解答详细
  • 质量可靠
  • 一书在手
  • 梦想成真
题库软件

题库软件:热卖中

题库设计紧扣考试大纲、考试教材、考试科目。符合考试题型与考试科目,考试资料丰富,免费试用。

  • 1、凡本网注明“来源:医学教育网”的所有作品,版权均属医学教育网所有,未经本网授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用;已经本网授权的,应在授权范围内使用,且必须注明“来源:医学教育网”。违反上述声明者,本网将追究其法律责任。

    2、本网部分资料为网上搜集转载,均尽力标明作者和出处。对于本网刊载作品涉及版权等问题的,请作者与本网站联系,本网站核实确认后会尽快予以处理。
    本网转载之作品,并不意味着认同该作品的观点或真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人转载使用,请与著作权人联系,并自负法律责任。

    3、本网站欢迎积极投稿

    4、联系方式:

    编辑信箱:mededit@cdeledu.com

    电话:010-82311666

回到顶部
折叠