病人:我严重感冒。另外,还伴有头疼。请问我应该服用些什么药呢?
Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?
药剂师:你没有药方吗? 医 学教.育网搜 集
Chemist: Don't you have a prescription?
病人:是的。我没有去看大夫。
Patient: No, I haven't gone to see a doctor.
药剂师:你会不会对某些药品过敏?
Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication?
病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分药我还是可以服用的。
Patient: I don't know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.
药剂师:(拿起一个小盒子)我推荐你使用这一品牌的快速止痛药。
Chemist: (picks up a small box) I recommend this brand for quick relief.
病人:这药有效果吗?
Patient: Will this really help?
药剂师:根据标签上的说明,应该会吧。如果不行的话,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的热茶。治疗感冒没什么灵丹妙药。
Chemist: According to the label, yes. But if that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.
病人:有哪些好的止痛片?
Patient: Which are the best headache tablets?
药剂师:我们这儿有好几种。都挺不错的。
Chemist: We have a number of them. They are all very good.
病人:你能不能卖我一些盘尼西宁?
Patient: Can you sell me penicillin?
药剂师:抱歉,先生。我不能买给你。你必须有医生的证明或者医生开的药方才行。
Chemist: Sorry, sir. I can not sell it , you must first get a doctor's certificate or prescription.
病人: 那好吧。给我来点硼酸吧。
Patient: Well, then. Give me some boric acid.
药剂师:好的,这是一种常用药。
Chemist: All right. This is a common medicine.
病人:请问你们这儿有止咳糖浆或者含片吗?
Patient: Do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?
药剂师:当然有了。
Chemist: Of course.
病人:太好了。
Patient: That's great.
药剂师:给你,上面的说明告诉你怎么服用,一定得看仔细了。
Chemist: Hrer you are. The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.
病人:谢谢你的提醒。
Patient: Thank you for reminding me.
药剂师:还需要别的什么吗?
Chemist: Anything else?
病人:不了,谢谢。
Patient: No. thank you.
药剂师:不客气。
Chemist: You're welcome.
单词 Words
relieve vt 缓解
prescription n. 药方
allergic adj. 过敏的
medication n. 药物
recommend vt 推荐
label n. 标签
miracle n. 奇迹,特效药
penicillin n. 盘尼西林
certificate n. 证书,证明
短语 Phrases
apart from 除……以外
relieve the pain 缓解痛苦
see a doctor 看医生
be allergic to 对……过敏
pick up 拿起
according to 根据
along with 与……一道,除……以外
boric acid 硼酸
句子 Sentence Patterns
Are you allergic to any type of medication?
你会不会对某些药品过敏?
I recommend this brand for quick relief.推荐你使用这一品牌的快速止痛药。
If that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey.如果不行的话,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的热茶。
There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.治疗感冒没什么灵丹妙药。
The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.上面的说明告诉你怎么服用,一定得看仔细了。
相关单词 Related Words
lotion 洗剂
paste 糊剂
inhalation 吸入剂
lozenge 糖锭
liniment 搽剂
suppository 栓剂
antipyretic 退热药
pain-killer 止痛片
aspirin 阿司匹林
morphine 吗啡
sedative 镇静药
insulin 胰岛素
tonic 补药
glucose 葡萄糖
anaesthetic 麻醉剂
ether 乙醚
ingredient (药物)成分
相关短语 Related Phrases
sleeping pill 安眠药
oral contraceptive 口服避孕药
contraceptive drugs 避孕药
on a full stomach 饭后服用
shake the bottle well before use 服用前摇匀
be taken at bed-time 临睡前服用
be taken when necessary 必要时服用
on an empty stomach 空腹服用
for external use 外用
for oral administration 内服
相关表达方式 Related Expressions
Apply this tube of jelly three times a day.每天三次搽用这管软膏。
Are you allergic to any medication?
你对药物过敏吗?
Avoid greasy foods.不要吃油腻食物。
Be sure to keep warm and rest.注意保暖和休息。
This eye drops may improve your eyesight.这种眼药水可以增进你的视力。
This is for oral administration.这是口服药。
This medicine will relieve your pain.这种药能缓解你的痛苦。
This solution is for external use only.这种溶剂只能外用。